Our integrated approach to corporate communications is unique to the region. We bring together top-flight international management experience with local knowledge and expertise in public relations, media, public affairs and stakeholder relations to deliver measurable, business-focused results.
For more information about us and the work we do, please see WebbDowse Credentials 2016
Webb Dowse mission
Webb Dowse team is committed to establishing, improving and protecting the reputation of its clients. We invest all of our creative energy, knowledge and expertise in developing successful partnerships with our clients and stakeholders. Our goal is not to be the biggest, but we are determined to become the best agency.
Who we are
Webb Dowse is a unique combination of PR and communication experts from the UK and the Balkan region, bringing a fresh and innovative approach to corporate communications in the dynamic region of South East Europe. We were founded in 2008, and our Belgrade, Serbia is the hub of a network of resident experts covering Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro and Slovenia, and we have recently opened an office in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Our team has a wealth of experience with major investors in the region, together with hands-on experience of best practice in international business communications.
What we do
- We help manage your reputation and support your business objectives via a range of communications tools
- Raise awareness of your brand and the features and benefits of your products
- We are strategic advisers and providers of practical, tactical support in all areas of communication – Webb Dowse are your ‘eyes and ears’ and willing ‘helping hands’ too.
- We do not delegate service delivery to junior staff. We guarantee that our clients will always have full attention and service from the consultancy’s top management team
In a crisis? We are here to help!
- Senior Partner David Dowse is the leading expert in crisis management currently working in the region
- ‘Hands on’ experience in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Montenegro
- ‘Hands on’ support when you need it – 24/7